Cummins Onan Portable Power Station - PS300 | A067W048Regular price $294.00
CUMMINS ONAN PS300
An indoor or outdoor power source, the Cummins Onan PS300 is capable of powering items like string lights, a mini fridge, a heated blanket, and a mixer. The Cummins Onan PS300 is a versatile and highly portable companion that can be used during recreational activities like tailgating, camping, bonfires, parties, festivals, or fairs, or for select home applications during a power loss. Backed by a brand with over 100 years of power generation, the Cummins Onan PS300 is lightweight, portable, and includes two household outlets, a 12V DC port, three USB outlets, and a built-in flashlight. The Cummins Onan PS300 can be charged by an included car charger, optional 60 watt solar panel, 100 watt solar panel, or plugged into the wall.
- POWER FOR MOBILE LIFESTYLES: Perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle and outdoor recreation without access to utility power. Can also use to power smaller appliances in a power loss.
- SMALL AND POWERFUL: At 6.5 lbs, this device is capable of charging up to 9 devices at a time 9 devices at a time that can power up to 40 hours of lights, 3 hours of TV, 14 smartphone charges, 3 laptop charges, 6 drone charges, and 2 nights on select CPAP devices. 296 watt hours, 600 peak watts and 300 running watts of power.
- QUIET AND CLEAN: The Onan PS300 emits no noise and no fumes, is safe for indoor or outdoor use, and runs on a lithium-ion battery for clean power
- MULTIPLE CHARGING OPTIONS: This device can be charged with an included car charger, wall charger, or optional environmentally friendly solar panel (sold separately)
- IMPORTANT FEATURES: Flashlight, Three USB ports including USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 port, one 12V car cigarette outlet, DC outputs, 12V DC input, and two 120V household outlets. LED display with battery level.
- BACKED BY TRUSTED BRAND: Cummins is a trusted and reliable brand that has been in the power generation industry for over 100 years
Contact us HERE for local install estimates in Western Montana.