Cummins Power Quiet Connect 40kW Liquid Cooled Standby Generator Single PhaseRegular price $16,982.00 Sale price $16,472.00
Quiet Connect 40kW Single Phase 120/240V, 1800 RPM, Field-selectable fuel type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Reliable Cummins Engine - QSJ2.4 engine for reliable power
- Robust Product Design and Testing
- Flexible Exercise mode duration that suits the customer's preference - as little as 2 minutes every 6 months
- Advanced Enclosure Design capable of withstanding winds up to 150 MPH
- Self diagnostics and easy service
- Control Systems - PowerCommand 1.1 control with 128 x 64 backlit LED display for improved user experience
- Brushless Proven Alternator
- Sound Attenuated - aluminum enclosure material plus durable powder coat paint
- Limited Base Warranty - 2 Years/400 Hours Standby
Advanced Enclosure Design - The aesthetically appealing enclosure incorporates special designs that deliver the quietest generator of its kind. Aluminum material plus durable powder coat paint provides the best anti-corrosion performance. The robust design is capable of withstanding winds up to 150 MPH and the intelligent design has removable panels and service doors to provide easy access for service and maintenance.
Fexible Exercise Mode - The innovative, flexible exercise mode enables the generator to exercise at a time, frequency and duration that suits the customer's preference - as little as 2 minutes every 6 months - reducing unnecessary fuel consumption, emissions and noise.
Self diagnostics and easy service - The generator is equipped with Cummins PowerCommand electronic control to provide industry-leading self diagnostic capabilities. In addition, critical components of the generator are designed to ensure service and preventative maintenance can be completed in a short period of time.
Proven Alternator - Brushless CA series alternator for improved reliablity. Heavy-duty industrial design for robust performance.
Feature-Rich Control - PowerCommand 1.1 control with 128 x 64 backlit LED display for improved user experience. Current and power metering for load analysis. Exerciser function for improved dependability. Electronic overcurrent protection for improved reliability.
Reliable Engine - Cummins QSJ2.4 engine for reliable power. Four-cycle spark-ignited for improved power. Closed-loop electronic fuel system for improved performance. 1800 RPM.
Factory Installed Coolant Heater, Battery Rack and Flexible Fuel Line Included.
Picture displays enclosure with Sound Level 2 Upgrade Kit, sold separately.
*Shipping times may vary, contact us for an estimated lead time.
Contact us HERE for local install estimates in Western Montana.