COMFORT. SECURITY. CONVENIENCE.
HOME BACKUP POWER
Glacier Power Solutions is the go-to team for automatic standby generators for homes and businesses in our service area. Contact us to find out what solution we recommend for your needs.
A permanently installed home backup generator protects your home automatically. It runs on natural gas or liquid propane (LP) fuel, and sits outside just like a central air conditioning unit. A home backup generator delivers power directly to your home’s electrical system, backing up your entire home or just the most essential items.
We offer turnkey installations and full service for our generators.
How An Automatic Home Standby Generator Works
1. Utility power is lost. Maybe it’s a storm or an equipment failure. In any case, the electricity you’re dependent on is suddenly gone.
2. The Generator automatically detects a problem. Within seconds, your generator prepares to restore your home’s power.
3. The Generator automatically turns on. Your generator is up to speed and generating electricity.
4. Electricity is restored. The automatic transfer switch sends generator power to your home and will continue providing power until your main power source returns.
5. Utility power is restored. Your generator system detects when utility power is returned and restores utility power to your home. The system then returns the generator to standby mode.
Generac is Our #1 Seller
GENERAC STANDBY GENERATORS
Founded in 1959, Generac was the first to engineer affordable home standby generators, along with the first engine developed specifically for the rigors of generator use, and is now the #1 manufacturer of home backup generators. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, residential, commercial and industrial generators.