Kubota GL-7000-USARegular price $4,995.00
- Prime Output 6.5 kW
- Standby Output 7 kW
- Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: Single
- Generator and engine are direct-coupled to ensure a more reliable power supply with minimum power loss.
- Large-capacity fuel tank (28L/7.4 U.S. gal.) enables longer continuous operation on a single tank.
- One-side maintenance to reduce the operator’s work load.
- Larger-capacity oil pan employed to stretch the oil change intervals up to 200 operating hours. Reduces the running cost for the generator owner.
- Protective covers on all moving parts (for the engine’s cooling fan and the generator).
- Automatically shuts the engine down in case the water temperature rises excessively or the oil pressure drops below a safe level.
- Double element air cleaners are standard equipment. Ideal for heavy-duty application in dusty environments.
- An access terminal to connect to the ATS (Automatic Transfer Switches) is standard equipment. Applicable for stationary use as well.